Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head iM82

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I want wanted to tell you all that I'm in love with these bad boys.

Got them delivered from Austria on Wednesday and I keep finding myself in the hallway stroking them. They're so pretty and big and HUGE and ENORMOUS! Toofy Grin

Tonight I'm going to try them on and side step around the garden like a loony (got snow here). Then it'll be a weekend of wax-on, wax-off.

snowHead

I've read nothing but good about them and will provide a real report asap.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alexandra, They handled the garden well then...???
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JT, Finger's crossed they'll do the garden OK - it's a plan for this evening. Very Happy There's a river runs the end of the garden, but if I slip down the banks then I think these bad boys are fat enough to water-ski on. wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've had plenty of mileage on iM82s. Great 1 quiver ski. They carve strongly on piste and they're great in powder too. You see a lot of these out in BC for good reason.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They'll be doing Norway and Colorado within the next 6 weeks - I hope they'll cover everything I'm likely to encounter.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alexandra, guess there are just like the im88's but green instead of orange.... why did i get Nordica speedmachine 10's in Black and white and not the 12's in Orange Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy