Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair giving away snow flights

Poster: A snowHead
from end of jan to mid march. yes, i know some snowHead hate 'em, but it's free, so we'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt...

see here
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apart from the £10 to check in at the airport, £30 to take a suitcase, and £5 per person per flight "credit card charges".
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bleedin' bargain then, innit
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I just wish they had flights from LGW or LHR.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 9-01-09 15:54; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flights £0.99p from manchester to geneva in march, with jet2, gave up when added costs exceeded £45 ....taxes, skis, bag, etc, but still a good price. I thought they had to give price including taxes nowadays
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
From the Ryanair site:
Quote:
Ryanair is offering FREE (inc. taxes and charges) weekend seats from Dublin and Shannon to the exciting ski destinations of Cuneo and Turin in the Italian Alps. Ski lovers in Bournemouth, Liverpool and Glasgow (Prestwick) can take advantage of FREE weekend seats to Turin while Birmingham and London (Stansted) snow lovers can snap up FREE weekend ski seats to Cuneo.

So it would seem if you can get away with just handluggage and checkin online you just might get that elusive free ride.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i looked earlier and they are doing Edinburgh - Turin on Feb 7th returning a week later for £20 inc taxes & fees.

shame i still can't afford to take a free flight!

Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
you can go for £10 return to a lot of places, I know that it cost £30 for a case but if you are only going for a few days you could share one
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
shoogly wrote:
i looked earlier and they are doing Edinburgh - Turin on Feb 7th returning a week later for £20 inc taxes & fees.

shame i still can't afford to take a free flight!

Sad

I already booked that flight (Edinburgh-Turin 7-14 Feb) ages ago when the price was higher than it is now!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jeez. i wonder why i bothered. rolling eyes

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 9-01-09 23:35; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
RA marketing is so bizarre.... they ramped up all their ski flight prices in the autumn and introduced prohibitive charges for skis and baggage and are now holding a fire-sale Puzzled Puzzled One has to be careful about saying they're fools, cos clearly they're not - maybe they just called the market wrong 6 months ago. The capitulation of the european airline industry hasn't happened the way Mick had hoped.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
i just gave up with them on turin flights when they were £200 inc ski carriage .
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sherlock235, I saw a really cheap deal with them last season but by the time I had worked through their 'system' it was cheaper with BA out of Heathrow, their ads are really misleading but thanks for the heads up Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We're flying Edinburgh to Turin tomorrow morning - flights £1 each way but with checking in bags and airport check in ended up costing £50 for 2. Sounds great but then £50 ski carriage on top and it's not really a free flight. But £50 each still isn't bad!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
waltond, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
snow report
i booked myself onto a bournemouth turin flight on 7 feb 'just in case' i decide to use it - all it has cost me is a tenner for the fee to charge 2p to my debit card (that really is scandalous). So I may be heading to Serre Che in Feb for a £60 return price - incl a 15KG bag.... I may not! Anyone else up or it?
snow conditions
I am always a bit worried when Ryanair hold this kind of sale so close to the departure date(s) - does this mean they are having problems filling the flight(s) - leading to them cancelling at the last minute as they are well known to do. This is the main reason why I would not pay a lot of money to fly with Ryanair (as direct as they are).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy