Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

mayrhohen , any ski lockers ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi , off to mayrhofen in 3 weeks . been twice before but have never used and ski lockers . are there any near to penken gondala . we are staying in the pramstaller guest house so dont want to carry board/ski back and to every day . also , anyone stayed at the pramstraller . any good ? how far from the ski bus stops? i know the p/strallers not far from the train station so will be exploring the other resorts down the valley . went to kaltenback last time and looking forward to going there again . any info would be great . thank , tim .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yes there is one right next to the penkenbahn (just past it slightly up the hill on the right hand side of the road). I have been twice and used them both times - very helpful and quick - seem to be run sometimes by tour reps. its about 20 euro for the week if i remember rightly. your boots get heated up as well Very Happy

no idea about the hotel sorry
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tim000, There are two at the top of the Penken Gondola one owened by Uli Spliss and the other the ski centre beside the Elk bar Obviously not overly suitable if you are going to be moving around the various resorts, and I think there is another one at the bottom of the Ahorn but not sure?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheer , also can you recommend anywhere to get skis/ boards serviced . thanks .tim .
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There's a depo right underneath the Penken Gondola. Go into the shop, give 'em your skis/boots, pay 'em a couple of Euros, receive a ticket, come out and turn left for the bar! Job Done!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
that sounds a better idea than paying for the whole week as we want to try the other resorts on a couple of days . cheer .
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy