Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel - Bars / Happy Hours

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Meribel for the first time on Saturday, group of four lads (aged 23-27.) Were staying in Résidence Maeva Les Ravines which is located on the Place Centrale. Any chance of you Meribel regulars listing the near by bars that are worth a visit. I’ve looked on Meribel Unplugged and there seems to be quite a lot of places to choose from!! Due to the fact the Euro is so terrible at the moment I’m also looking to take advantage of any Happy Hours, so if anybody knows when and where please let me know.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rjb, Tuesday night is grab-a-chalet-girl night, so make that a big night out and save enough euros to hook yourself one of the Pearl Necklace brigade wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jacks did "toss the boss" on a Sunday(?) night last season/ season before. Potential free drinks all evening. Good fun place in any case plus serves Mutzig. Speaking of which, Mutzig is defo the beer to drink if you're after value (read "alcohol volume") for money.

The Ronnie (Rond-Point) is the standard venue for immediate après though no happy hour that I remember. Bottle of toffee vodka is a cheapish way to get the lash going with a bang.

La Taverne is cheap for drinking...though a bit for a sh*t hole.

The most expensive places (and probably places to avoid if you want more bang for your buck) are Le Poste (très Frenchie) and Barometer (for the more "discerning" clientele) though both are a good laugh.

red 27 is spot on. Try sneaking out of a chalet girl's closet bedroom on a Wednesday morning whilst avoiding the chalet guests eating their breakfast in the kitchen. Or going through her window headfirst into a snow drift behind the chalet. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scott's, the Doron and Dick's Tea Bar are all popular
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy