Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A question about Leki ski poles.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a very quick question aimed at the snowHead who have Leki poles

I'm after some powder baskets for mine and I've found some on the net which seem to fit the bill

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/travel-equipment/trekking-poles/leki-snowflake-basket/COREEHCA857500

You'll see that they are labelled us as being baskets for treking poles. Does anyone one if they will equally work on Leki ski poles? - as they are a push fit my concern is that the treking and ski poles have different diameters at the point the baskets attach.....

Can anyone confirm one way or the other if they will work

Ta muchly! Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The pust fit system is the same on the trekking poles and ski poles. We got some baskets the other day in the lakes and wasn't sure but they fitted perfect.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep they will fit I picke up a pair for € 3 and they work a charm
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks woody911 and Fattes13. That's what I hoped you would say.

When I asked the question I thought it would be crazy from a manufacturing perspective for them to be different, but you never know.........those tricky Krauts may be trying to get their own back on us for 1966 Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

Fattes13, I was going to say € 3 - that's a bargain, but then I remembered the £/€ exchange rate Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy