Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'Isere apres scene: new club

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have any SnowHeads been to the new Doudoune Club in VDI yet?

I've heard it's underground beneath the main base-area slopes, in the Val Village area. Can anyone give us a first-hand description and/or review please.

Merci buckets
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow Beard, I've not been myself, but Fabrice, the guy who runs the Lodge Bar, went Christmas week with his staff. The place is very white and minimalist, quite clean (or clinical as he described it) and huge. It has capacity for 750 people - the night he went, his group brought the total in there to 15! It is fair to say it is taking a little time to warm up. In general, all the bars and clubs are suffering from the credit crunch, smoking ban and the exchange rate - their trade is well down on the same time last year and the difference is noticeable. I hope trade at the new club does pick up though - a bit of competition would be good.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that Sarep

Sounds like they've got their work cut out for them; it's going to be hard to build up a decent atmosphere in such a big venue during the quieter weeks of the season!

Anyone know if you have to pay to get in, and does it open as a lounge-styleee bar for early-doors apres?

Cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy