Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas De La Casa - Officially IBIZA on ice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What a $h1th0le of a place. Even Four star hotels are full of drunken louts ! The best time to sleep is between 4.00am and midday. Even the pubs advertise themselves as Ibiza on ice with Djs who cover the bigs clubs in summer working here for the winter. Dont go unless your 18 - 30 then you"ll love it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Paul Mason, we told you so

Its not Ibiza, its Magaluf! Ibiza is chilled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nadenoodlee, havent been to Underground yet but we will do before too long.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Paul Mason, what are you doing MAN ! thats the best pub there! stay in there all night! theres a pic of me behind the bar from when i was 17! was still there up there last year ! The owner/ barman is a dutch guy called Michel and ginger Warren the barman is ace! go there now- go on!

and go to Caldea

and dont go out til 11 otherwise u'll peak too early!

And go for Paella in the restaurant on the corner nxt to burger king- a waiter in there called Chicken - so sweet
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenoodlee, another new sig. I don't think anyone reading some of your posts would underestimate you even if you were in bare feet. wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Paul Mason wrote:
What a $h1th0le of a place. Even Four star hotels are full of drunken louts ! The best time to sleep is between 4.00am and midday. Even the pubs advertise themselves as Ibiza on ice with Djs who cover the bigs clubs in summer working here for the winter. Dont go unless your 18 - 30 then you"ll love it.

I was stayng in Soldeu thank god 2 weeks ago! New years day was great though. We hit the slopes at 9am and it was the emptiest i had seen the place all week. Pas was empty until at least 2pm and only then did it get a bit busier.

ScottyDog
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry to hear it went so badly, Paul. I'm hoping for a better experience being in a hotel "up the hill", and going during half-term with my kiddies, when I hope the price increases will put off the "Club 18-30" punters.

Here's crossing my fingers.

What did you think of the skiing?

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 12-01-05 16:28; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

I was stayng in Soldeu thank god 2 weeks ago!

That's quite a good tactic, actually, considering how the Granvalira area is all linked up now. Loads of good skiing round Grau Roig, plus if accommodation is quiet in Soldeu you get best of both worlds.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paul Mason, apart from that how's the knee? Did you manage to get going again?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yes Chris - had a day off yesterday and skied for about five hours today !
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well done. From my experience you will be stiff for a while -I'm still limping a little after 3 weeks, but as long as you don't twist it again you'll be OK. How are the confidence levels?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nadenoodlee, no photos behind the bar, plenty in a frame on the wall are you the pair of BOOBS??? Is your bra hanging up??? we hit 2for1 time which was cool!!! not many in mind you them that were, were all boarders, yuck!!! Little Angel
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snowbird, no i lost mine before i handed it over ( long story) you have to go about 11-12ish when they start playing the good stuff - and hae a flugel in a pint glass- you wont be able to see much - but it tastes great !
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy