Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hong Kong snowHeads looking for an exotic ski destination ...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... may have missed this article in Finance Asia. It suggests skiing in Lebanon, Russia, Bolivia, Finland or Turkey.

As they say "You've done Whistler, descended the pistes of Gstaad or slipped into your lycra on the slopes of Japan's Nagano resort. So where next?"

Indeed. Let's stop being so boring and predictable.

As for people slipping into their lycra on Japanese ski slopes, nothing should surprise us anymore.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have tried Tochal in Iran which has two chairlifts at the height of 3950m beating even Mont Blanc. Geilo in Norway is also a nice skiing resort with 28km of piste.

Somehow these exotic resorts are not the same as going the Porte du Soleil or Tarentaise with 600 and 1600km pistes respectively. I just spent 2 weeks in Tarentaise and used 3 days to cover 3 Vallees' Courchevel, La Tania, Merbel, St Martin, Les Menuires, Val Thoren and Orelle not even able to ski a run twice.

Spending 41 Euro for a ski day pass on 3 Vallees with a potential 200 chairlifts to choose from is still the most exotic skiing to me! Exotic skiing and exotic destination are two different things to me.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy