Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Ski Weekends

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, hope you can help. I want a ski weekend around the 16th of Jan for three nights for me and the missus. I can get cheap flights just about anywhere. I would prefer eastern europe, but will consider anywhere. The only criteria is that its cheap cheap cheap. I know that there are some resorts in czech republic and poland and wonder if any of these would be good for a few days skiing. Otherwise what are the cheap resorts in the spain, france or anywhere tbh. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevelynsey, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead

Eastern Europe may be cheap(er) than the Alps etc but you do get what you pay for IME. If you would consider the French Pyrenees, we can help in an excellent apartment - drop me a pm if of interest (top right, under Santa's beard, the 'new message')
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stevelynsey, welcome to snowHead . these guys do 3-nighters in the alps. have a look and see if anything suits you. a fair few snowheads stayed in tignes with them at the very beginning of the season (sep/oct/nov/early dec) and i think we all loved it. joanne is a snowhead. http://www.mountainsunltd.com/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevelynsey, went with mountainsun to tignes last season and la plagne this. Will happily attest to their quality and value - great time both times.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevelynsey, try www.skiweekender.com in La Clusaz - it's a cheap time of year in the alps so you could be lucky.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How cheap do you want to go? Me and my m8's went to Val Gardena a few weeks ago and it was 38 euros B&B. Long drive from Milan but Verona is closer. One of the lads had a flask and put his cuppa-soup in there and they filled it up with hot water and he made a couple of rolls up at breakie. He save 10-12 quid each day on a lunch and drink. Sometimes it is worth paying a little bit more for a bit more quality resort wise. Wed done a three day weekend and really enjoyed it.

http://www.valgardena.it/en/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy