Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Personal Shopper in Meribel Mottaret?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
rolling eyes we had a great little service at a resort in Canada where you could arrange for a small starter of food to be bought and delivered to your
apartment. Just wondering if this is something in Mottaret as it really did take away one headache when arriving? Thanks vm.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll bet there's a snowHead in resort who could provide it!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Laughing Laughing I hope so, as I just hate that mad rush on a Sat night to try and get 'proper' milk for the corn -flakes, anything for a stress free start to the hols!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kiters, your signature intruiges me... What does?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shock listen to this
http://youtube.com/v/d39YUzyzt24 Very Happy but really would like some help with the shopping too, are you offering?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kiters, Where exactly in Mottaret are you staying and what time will you be arriving? It really might not be too much of a problem as there are two Huit a Huits (Huits a huit??)and a Sherpa in Mottaret.
The (oh sod it) 8 to 8s both supply English style "fresh milk".

snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the advice - we will be arriving probably around 6ish, just wanting a bit of tlc on the first night - think I will get one of the kids to go with a list, then they can see how much a euro can buy!! wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kiters, ah yes, of course...

I don't think you'll find such a concierge service in mottaret, but if I hear someone humming that track in the supermarket then I'll know who it is and carry your bags at least Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Chaletfood.com operate in the area, I think, but depending where you are, It might not be too much of a problem.

snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kiters

Sherpa seem to do a delivery service in quite a few resorts, might be worth a look.

http://www.sherpa.net/
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks, the Sherpa site is fab, they deliver to you apartment....I will certainly be putting in my order to be delivered! Thanks for the tip. by the way Chalet food.com are no longer operating Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kiters, there are a few that will deliver meals to your door as well, check out my site under local info
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy