Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LIFT NEEDED FROM CHAMBERY TO TIGNES !ST FEB

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
can any body help i am looking for a share or a lift to tigne le breviere on the 1st of feb, i land at 10 oclock chambery and am returning to the airport on the 8th of eb for a 11 oclock flight
any info or a transfer space maybe any body
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try looking at www.flightstochambery.co.uk for travel advice and travel share at Chambery airport. Also I have spotted a new low-cost transfer provider operating to Tignes and Val d'Isere, www.snowbus.co.uk. At £35 each way I reckon the prices are unbeatable but I'm not sure how much waiting around is involved.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanx for that but i am needing to travel on a sunday and the web site offers saturday travel Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah. That's a shame. There is a public bus on Sundays but it doesn't go until 3pm. It costs 40 euros for single on 70 euros for a return and you can book it here http://www.altibus.com/. Alternatively, try http://www.thecoolbus.co.uk.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thats ok i land at 12.00 so i could get the bus??? are you saying there is a bus at 3 that goes to brev?? Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That's correct Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy