Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

scott punisher & nomad crimson ti

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
has anyone compared these 2 skis? if so, in what lengths & what did you think? (can you say your weight & ski ability level)

any tips on where to get best prices?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haven't compared them, but have skied and loved - and bought, though the buying happened before the other two! - the Punishers. I ski them at 172 length, I'm female, 168cm tall and 75kg, and would rate self as advanced. I bought my 07/08 models in April 08 from Edge2Edge, which sells off ex-rentals at the end of the season. Mine cost £200. Skied them in Tignes last month, on and off piste - terrific in all conditions experienced (fluffy powder, soft moguls,very occasional icy patches), responsive, HUGE Very Happy Very Happy fun in champagne powder.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
vetski, seems we have something in common . . . my Punishers are 191 . . . however the proper binding for them is a Telemark one; Oh ye of little faith and shuttered mind Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, I didn't know Punishers went beyond 182. What monsters!! One day I may put a tele binding on them...and let me just point out that I was the one who organised the tele sessions, so no more 'shuttered mind', thank you! Haven't you gone yet? Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy