Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ceillac Rocks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I headed up to Ceillac yesterday to pick up my Queyras season pass and check out the area. I was blown away. Not as an on piste area, but the off piste was fantastic and the fact that there was no one else skiing it was great. I had loads of tree runs through virgin pow all morning. Unlinke my other favourite spot, Crevoux, this area also had lots of rocks and cliffs to drop off, great for photographers.
I found lots of good lines to have a go at, some in the ski area and some a short hike from it. I have posted loads of pictures of the possibilites and descriptions of the lines here
http://alpinebreak.com/2009/photo/ceillac/

If there is anyone in this area who wants to hook up to ski any of this stuff then get in touch.

Cheers

Phil
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
philingle,
Quote:
If there is anyone in this area who wants to hook up to ski any of this stuff then get in touch.

Ah, now I remember, you are a complete nutter Shocked

wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
philingle, like Masque, I have this urge to stay alive. But keep posting. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
philingle, I've ice climbed there a couple of times just before I discovered skiing... one of the unknown gems as regards village, setting etc.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://teepakki.tky.fi/climb/icehome/Ceillac.htm
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Some burly looking lines right there phil. might have to make a trip down your way one day.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Having dipped my toe in that area on a week of touring in the Brianconnais, I've always quite fancied checking out the Queras, Southern Alps etc. Maybe this season is the one...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Arno, you off to the mountains this month?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
norris, sneaky weekend (29 Jan - 1 Feb) in the Oisans is on the cards.

Others with avvy kit and who don't mind a bit of walking to get the goods (assuming there are any goods rolling eyes ) are welcome Cool
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
we just miss each other again! , I come back on the 28th after 12 days in the Haute Savoie for some splitboarding and resort shredding (goods dependent!)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy