Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gate training at MK

Poster: A snowHead
now on Monday nights check out http://www.gravitysnowsports.co.uk/pages/race-coaching/gates-night.php
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks good, shame it's not a bit closer!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
beanie1, M1 is finally finished so the drive isnt as horrible as it has been...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret, still not good from SE London though...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know the coach who runs this and am certain the sessions will be very worthwhile. In fact, if I can get away from work early enough, I'll definitely try to attend some.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'd love to attend but doubt I'd be able to make it from work in E14 back to TW9 and up to MK in time.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Who is/are the coaches going to be? How much? Adults only, mixed or mostly kids?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, Glen Greener who runs Gravity Snowsports and has done some sort of deal with Xscape to offer general gate training outside of the race club. I will ask him tomorrow...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob@rar, yep, Glen, mixed adults and kids, currently 1745 to 1945, contact achieve@ gravitysnowsports.co.uk for prices and more info
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
slikedges wrote:
1745 to 1945

I do wish people lived in the, errr, "real" world. There can't be many people who could be on the slopes by 1745.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
FlyingStantoni, to be fair it was originally aimed at kids but adults got interested too...
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Fair enough slikedges - it's just a shame that I've got zero chance of ever making it to a 17:45 session.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
spoke to Glen today and primarily aimed at kids but adults welcome. only running during term time weeks. email him for further details and costs.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Seems like there's enough interest on here to warrant a separate SnowHeads session some time, either later in the evening than the planned sessions or on a weekend. skimottaret, any chance Glen could do a one-off session?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
FlyingStantoni, yep, looks like the same problem for a lot of us
ski holidays
I'd be interested in a snowHeads session, especially if we could do something regular during the summer & autumn. Trouble with doing stuff in the winter is that going to the Alps tends to get in the way of any regular commitment to snowdome sessions in the UK.
ski holidays
i could ask Glen to see if he would be willing to run a more adults oriented session directly afterwards at say 8-10.... The main issue i think would be getting the okay from xscape to have gates up all evening. However there is now a single person in charge of all slope side activities and they may be more amenable to something like this...

I could be persuaded to be embarrassed in the gates on a monday night.... anyone else wink

I kinda agree with Rob that it would work much better off season. It is really busy there at the moment and it would be tough to get a regular committment from trainees during winter...
ski holidays
skimottaret wrote:
The main issue i think would be getting the okay from xscape to have gates up all evening.

That's another reason to do a few sessions (every couple of weeks?) in the summer & autumn, when the slope is quieter an XScape might me more amenable to having gates up.
latest report
I'd certainly be up for some summer sessions, although they'd have to run later in the evening. 8pm sounds workable.
snow conditions
HI thanks for your interest in the Gates Night on Mondays. They were originally put in place for younger trainees to allow them to train without having a late night before school in the morning, though as the sessions have grown we have had more adult trainees joining us. Spring/Summer/Autumn sessions could be a possibility. If any one is interested in this please contact me on achieve@gravitysnowsports.co.uk
snow report
glen, welcome to snowHeads, glad you could join us Smile
snow conditions
glen, Welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays
Thanks for the welcome Madeye-Smiley. See you on the snow
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy