Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GIRO G10 MX Helmet- What Goggles fit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just bought a Giro G10 MX - and my Oakley Crowbars don't quite fit, they semm to be a fraction too tall.
Has any body else got one of these helmets? If so, what Googles do you use with it?
Thanks Mark
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
my adidas yodai's fit a treat on this helmet, i have a pair of oakleys (a-frame i think) and they didnt fit great either
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
my oakleys were okay ish but my POC Iris were way to big and couldnt be worn with the G10. dont get them..
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I bought a pair of naff dirty dog things last year, they dont fit for the record! I'm also going to bin them cos they suck
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looking like Yodais at the Mo !!
I've got say as well these helmets are seriously comfortable !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm looking at replacing with Yodais myself, anyone know about oakley wisdoms??
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SPY Soldier goggles......seem to fit ok with my G10 MX

marksovereign, have you looked at the Tune Ups you can buy for the Giro helmets - really simple way of plugging in ear pads with built in headphones. I thing the headphone workings are made by Skullcandy, so the sound shouldn't be too shabby either Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
marksovereign, have you looked at the Tune Ups you can buy for the Giro helmets - really simple way of plugging in ear pads with built in headphones. I thing the headphone workings are made by Skullcandy, so the sound shouldn't be too shabby either Very Happy[/quote]

One thing at a time lol rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fair point marksovereign, but after you've sorted out some goggles, you are going to need something else to spend your hard earned on! Very Happy I've yet to find the opportunity to try mine (a present from Santa) - will let you know if they are any good if you are interested
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sleipnir wrote:
Fair point marksovereign, but after you've sorted out some goggles, you are going to need something else to spend your hard earned on! Very Happy I've yet to find the opportunity to try mine (a present from Santa) - will let you know if they are any good if you are interested

Very interested- I'll look forward to your review.
I've 4 weeks to wait Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dragon DX - pretty near perfect with Giro G9 and G10.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy