Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel Booked up

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just gone to book our Tunnel for 1/2 Term and found it is near enough fully booked !!!!!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Booked to go out on the Friday lunchtime and will now come back on the Sunday (instead of Saturday).

Anyone recomendations for a Hotel at Calais ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CarlT, well if they're not fully booked months before half term they might as well give up the business now! Have a good trip.
Why do you want to stay at Calais? You'd do better to stay a long way down the road. But you absolutely MUST book a hotel for that Friday night, and you will find they are already extremely full.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was surprised that it was booked up already - didnt book till later last year and all was fine.

Sorry, didnt make myself clear.

Need an hotel at Calais for the journey back. We are staying at Beaune on the way down.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CarlT, All the French chain hotels have places near the terminal (Coquelles) search if any have spaces. Only one I've stayed in there is the Etap which is OK for a cheap overnight.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B wrote:
CarlT, All the French chain hotels have places near the terminal (Coquelles) search if any have spaces. Only one I've stayed in there is the Etap which is OK for a cheap overnight.

Thanks Colin - just been looking at the ETAP. Bit confused on their 'children policy'. We will be 2 adults, a 10 year old and a 8 month old. Their website says 1 child is allowed free ? Cannot find an email address to ask them either ?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
CarlT, They have the French 3 bed bunks with a double below and a single above it. You would need a cot I guess, don't know whether they do them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy