Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes liftpass - can you buy one for 27 days?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I must say - v useful info on this site! Thank you.
Can anyone answer this for me.

I've been trying to 'recharge' a last years Espace Killy skipass for this Jan but want 27 days and wanted to get the 5% discount that a previous pass allows... the max it allows on the site is 21 days. Does anyone know the best way to go about this at the best rate as I've tried emailing the STGM but have had no response.
Thanks in anticipation.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
27 days?! You want to keep quiet about that...I'm guessing there are a few people on here who might be fairly jealous of that amount of skiing Laughing

I don't know enough to give a useful answer, but I'm sure someone else will turn up who does. Out of interest, though, would it not be cheaper to buy a season pass? I'm fairly sure I remember seeing some resort (maybe Italian?) this year where a season pass made sense if you were skiing more than 14 days...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I thought the cut-over between buying weekly passes and buying a season pass was about 5 weeks. You are close to that so it would be worth checking season pass prices.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I know it was 4 seasons ago but...

For a 31 day lift pass we had to buy a 21 day pass and then on the 22nd day buy a 10 day extension for it. It was still cheaper than a season pass. The sales system could still be the same even though they've now gone over to electronic proximity passes.

Still seems much the same: http://www.tignes.co.uk/WinterSeason-0809.pdf - 15 days is €413, 16 to 21 days is €9 extra per day, 'prolongation' beyond that is €35 per day. Quick sums says that's €624 in total for 27 days, much cheaper than a €999 season pass.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for that. I spoke to someone else who did it last year and they said that is still the system.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Buster N wrote:
I must say - v useful info on this site! Thank you.
Can anyone answer this for me.

I've been trying to 'recharge' a last years Espace Killy skipass for this Jan but want 27 days and wanted to get the 5% discount that a previous pass allows... the max it allows on the site is 21 days. Does anyone know the best way to go about this at the best rate as I've tried emailing the STGM but have had no response.
Thanks in anticipation.

The system is having trouble with 'long' passes - I couldn't recharge my season pass in Nov on-line. I went to the STGM office (to right of ticket office by the Funiculaire at Val Claret) & they sorted it out manually - still got my discount. snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy