Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Under 5's ski pass for espace killy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have looked at Tignes/Val's website but cannot at the moment book an under 5's ski pass (free). Does this have to be done there or am i missing something on the website? I have tried booking with the passes we need.

Thanks Shane
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chect2000,

You probably have to book in resort because you will have to prove that your little one is under 5 years old by showing a passport or some other proof of DOB.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chect2000,

I would email them and ask - for Les Arcs which has a similar under 5s policy I sent them a pdf of my daughter's passport and they posted all the passes to us.

John
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chect2000,

You will also probably have to have a photo for the free pass. You don't need photos for the passes you pay for provided they are for less than 8 days.

Depending on how many passes you are buying you may save money by buying Val D'Isere VIP Cards or the Tignes equivalent (a kind of loyalty card which is topped up with your lift pass).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy