Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fed up with mulled wine?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Times suggests alternative jollities are becoming more popular in a ski resort near you.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5409018.ece
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blimey. Shocked

As one of the TOL readers noted - a simple case of supply and demand.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I thought that too Shocked dont think there will be much of that going on in France if a spag bol is 14euro! Can you imagine the price!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I always wanted to learn how to carve fat lines on the mountain Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
resorts have always been awash with drugs. Does anyone think the people who normally shove it up their nose all weekend will stop because theyre in a beautiful ski resort? hell no - they'll mash more. I know seasonnaires who funded their summer's by dealing all winter- no one checks the buses carrying them all out.

Personally - I'd rather drink Vin Chaud made from Blossom Hill before I stick Coke up my nose. It has absolutely NO effect on people like me (loud mouth, attention seeking partyholics) and wine tastes nicer!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Drugs - in ski resorts - never ! rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Saw a pretty blond boarder openly sniff a line off the back of her hand on the Gonergrat train in Zermatt last week Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nick L, I've seen those old films where the gallant knight kisses the fair maidens hand.... now I know to kook more closely.

BTW.. do you reckon that Winehouse cuts her lines on the back of her hands thereby saving effort on self harming? Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nick L, ahh, yes but all boarders are scum as we all well know Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy