Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

7/8th Feb: Potentially need a roomie for cheeky week to Austria/Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If I can persuade Mr HL to have a cheeky week away then that's me sorted, but past history proves that I might be on my tod.

If this should come to pass I'd like to hook up with a group or just a few folk to make up a trip on 7th or 8th Feb. Looking at Austria or Italy, but would also consider Switzerland, with France at the bottom of the list unless a really cheap catered deal is on the cards.

So expressions of interest really at this stage - anyone (girls only for room share pls) up for it or have a space for a female on something already booked?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
well I may be up for a trip by then Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Me too. I'm currently struggling to re-arrange the damn callout rota at work for the w/c 2nd for the birthday bash, so may have to sort something instead of that.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx, no can do, I'm afraid, but the forum pistepals (whose creator is also a snowhead - possibly Queen Sheba) - has a trip going to Morzine on 7th Feb. I can pm you the details, if interested?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, it seems that Mr HL is up for it, so I'm busily looking at Igluski at the mo'.....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Mrs HL !!

As it happens, I'm a solo female looking to get a group for St Anton on 8 Feb !! Seem to be some guys interested, but would be good to room share with another "girl" !!!! I'm on glacierqueen@hotmail.co.uk if you want to reply straight to that !! Prices may drop this weekend - I'm looking at Skiworld - who Igluski use - also Skival. Some of the chalets have quite good availability - so once we have numbers we need to get moving !! Hope to hear from you !! Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Shouldn't the title read "Potentially need cheeky a roomie for week to Austria/Italy" ?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
glacier queen, Welcome to snowHeads. As per my last post, MrHL (my husband) is up for it and I should know for certain this week, in which case I'll be booking for the both of us . If it turns out that he can't make it I'll post here again and/or email you.

admin, wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Holiday Lover - I have a party of 3 (guys), we are trying to get to Austria preferbably Ski Amade from 5th - 8th Feb.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
2leftfeet, too early for me. I suggest you start a new thread, you'll probably get a bite.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy