Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where is good to ski at easter?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I have been sidelined with commitments and missing the snow, now i am trying to get a trip organised but the only time i can feasably have is around the easter break (april 10th) does anyone have any suggestions or tips for good skiing without having to remortgage to house
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boardatwork, welcome to Snowheads. There's plenty of good skiing at Easter, but you need to try to find somewhere with either high altitude skiing or slopes with a north/east aspect. Les Deux Alpes would be a good choice in France. If you leave booking till the last moment you would often find even much lower resorts have good snow - we have skied here, maximum altitude 2000m, every mid-April for the last six years. Only once was the snow really poor, though you have to be prepared for spring conditions (icy slopes, turning to lovely snow, turning to quite enjoyable slush, then stop about 2.30 and sit in the sun in a deckchair!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Head high.

Base should be atleast 1800m.

Top should be atleast 3000m.

Tignes or Val Thorens will fit the bill.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the advice, sounds like a late chance roll of the dice may be the way forward, did you have to pay much as its school holiday time?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boardatwork, Another vote for Les Deux Alpes, we went the same week last year and the snow was awsome. Its a little cheaper then a lot of the other big french resorts too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
did you do the package tour route or was it a diy job
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've been to Les Deux Alpes at Easter for the last 2 years and am going again this year. All have been DIY, driving this year and last and flying in 2007.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How crowded is it in Les Deux Alpes at Easter
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It has been fine the last 2 years not too busy at all, I also had a further week at Alpe D'Huez last Easter and that wasn't too busy either.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Excellent skiing in Canada in April, I have had great conditions at both Lake Louise and Sunshine at that time of year.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boardatwork, We did a last minute package job with Crystal, worked out about £375pp fully catered including 6-day lift pass.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thats excellent, well thanks to you all for your help.
Have a happy new year and hope you all get some great snow
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boardatwork,

Last year skiied at ARE sweden end of march beginning of April fab but thawing fast as we left. My brother lives there and he says there is somewhere even further north skiing all year round, sorry cant remember the name of the resort. The Swedes were really nice people I would go again.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy