Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

February 09 half term - loan wolf and cub strikes again...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I know it's miles away (well, 6 weeks ish) but I need to start thinking about a week with my daughter (who'll almost be 6 in February 09), during the February UK half-term holiday (first or second week, don't mind - 14th to 22nd February).

She was supposed to be coming with me to Morzine today but got chickenpox on Xmas Day (totally awesome timing), so my Dad/Daughter ski holiday has had to be postponed.

Has anybody got a twin room in a catered/self-catered chalet or apartment. It goes without saying that I'm looking to minimise the dent to my wallet and hoping for the Euro to £ situtation to work in my favour.

Cheers,

Wozza
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
OK, so I'm stupid; there's only only one week when they're on holiday, from 14th February, and surprise surprise, Easyjet prices I stupid that week!

Wozza
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wozza, Hmm. Good luck. Most accommodation was booked months ago, but you never know - somebody might have something for just two of you. Very bad luck about the chicken pox. Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You wouldn't believe the number of people who have already booked for Half Term 2010
we only do hotels but if you're looking for a chalet you could try this
http://www.ifyouski.com/ski_holidays/half_term/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wozza, where do you want to go pal, would easter not be better, I am going woth my family the 2nd week of easter and compared to the first week we are saving roughly £600
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JasonW, I don't mind, to be honest. I'm only looking at February half-term because it's closer, as I was supposed to be taking my daughter for a week's skiing yesterday but she got chickenpox on Xmas Day! Where are you going in Easter?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
we are going to soldeu, we went there the other year and spotted the ski school has a disney theme and had some good reported on it, we are doing it DIY and staying at the sport hotel
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wozza, I know easter is a long way of but with the money saved you could have a lads hol, thats what i do pal
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
wozza, far from thinking it's miles off, you may well find you won't have much choice. With only one half term week, which is also a French, Belgian, Dutch etc holiday, things have been pretty booked up for a long time. Sad It's not impossible though, especially with only two of you - drop me a pm if I can help
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anniepen, thanks for that, have PM'd you...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
wozza, en-suite room in Les Gets on 14th (Rm 4 on this link - http://www.skifamille.co.uk/accommodation/new_selectchalets_Lechardon.asp) has come up due to a partial cancellation. Drop me a pm if it's of any interest. Can't promise bargain of a lifetime but should be able to shave a bit off for a snowHead .
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
wozza, I hope you haven't forgotten where we are............... if you fancy Carroz drop me a line!!
latest report
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
Wozza, if I were you I'd take her out of school for a week, at age 6 it won't make any difference. That's what I've done for 5 years with my daughters and no impact on their education at all, other than positive. This year we have to go half term due to GCSE course work so I'm looking at last minute space in Les Arcs or Val catered chalets, here's hoping.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
wozza, I agree with andy_devon_uk. Apart from anything else, if you go at a quiet time she'll be in less danger from speeding loonies.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy