Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Airport car parking...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just been getting some quotes online (how about this for planning ahead?). Best I've come up with are £45 on-site, £31 off-site or £79 for a hotel room on-site with parking...

Just to clarify, flying from Doncaster Robin Hood for a week's trip, but check-in time is an ungodly 5.30am. It's a 45 min drive so hotel room not really necessary (but would mean an extra hour's sleep), but is off-site parking a lot more hassle for the £14 saving...?

Any experiences to share...?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
queen bodecia, I don't know about Doncaster I've never been there. Used off site though at Gatwick a couple of weeks ago and in the past at Birmingham. No problem at all and took little time longer than on site.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Used a variety of off site parking providers for Manchester and Liverpool Airports. Only ever had one bad experience. Most of them are well organised, so by the time you arrive, sign in and get your bags loaded up, you're on your way to the airport which tends to be 10-15 minute trip. No hassle. It may only be a bit cheaper, but cheaper is cheaper i reckon!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia, try to check the exact location of the off-site parks, we are close to Manchester airport and there are some off site parks which could be up to 30 mins away, maybe more in traffic Shocked
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks folks. Checked out the website for the off-site parking at Robin Hood and it's only a couple of miles away so may well be worth the saving. They also do a 'meet and greet' service to/from the airport terminal for a fiver. I like the sound of not lugging bags around too far! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

maybe more in traffic

there shouldn't be too much of that en route for an 05:30 check in!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy