Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best present ever!

Poster: A snowHead
Yes, my parents have given me £400 towards a skiing holiday, they payed out for my sister to get an expensive Dyson hoover for Christmas so I suppose its only fair! snowHead

I've spotted a good deal for single room in a Chalet in La Rosiere, never been there but I've heards its good. Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cool what a great present!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
leptine wrote:
cool what a great present!

Yes, I like the Dyson, especially in funky colours but my wife are heavy handed & tend to break it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Received by my husband, from his mate, in a text on Christmas Day

"Bought my wife a new bag and belt for Christmas - Hoover now working fine"

I'll get my coat.....

RichardB, lovely present - have a great holiday Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I get books, you get a skiing holiday this is hardly fair!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
All booked up, not to La Rosiere but to Kitzbuhel on January 17, in a ski in-out catered chalet, en-suite room for a little under £500 including insurance and a Newcastle flight too. Back to Austria after 5 years! Shocked snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RichardB, that wouldn't be Chalet Karlberger would it...?

If so, that's where I holidayed last season. The chalet is basic but warm and comfortable and the chalet hostess was brilliant. It's not really ski-in, ski-out unless there is snow at valley level, but the Hahnenkamm bubble lift is just a short stagger down the hill. You'll have a great time as I did last March...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
queen bodecia, yep thats the one and there is snow in the valley at the moment, this could change though, I've been to Kitzbuhel before and I have a rough idea where it is, I believe it is very close by to where I stayed before, Hotel Haselsberger, I'm loooking forward to see how I handle the terrain this time as I was just a 2nd year skier that time! snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The ski area was perfect for me. There were only two runs, both black (38 and 69) that I didn't feel confident on. Plus you can get to Westendorf/Ski Welt at Aschau. Plenty to keep you amused for the week. Can't remember the chalet hostesses name, but she's a fun Irish lass and a demon karaoke singer!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Katie & Courtney! Chalet hostesses I mean. Sudden memory flash...
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
queen bodecia. the memory I can recall was skiing down to Kirchberg as part of a ski school group, heavy fog at the top but got suddenly clear as you got closer to the bottom. The tow rope at the bottom of the nursery slopes was murder on my arms, I hated it more than the T-bars! Mad

It is also the resort I managed to turn 180 degrees (without meaning to!) on the approach to a chairlift station! Confused Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
anotherproblem wrote:
I get books, you get a skiing holiday this is hardly fair!

Cheer up! With books, maybe you'll be able to afford a lot more ski holidays yourself in the future? Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
queen bodecia, I'd be fairly surprised if the chalet hosts/hostesses in any given chalet run by major tour ops remain the same from one year to the next.

Great that yours were good, but no guarantee Richard will get the same one(s).
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fair point, but I do know the two lasses were in the same chalet the season before last too. But could all be different this season of course...
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'd rather a Dyson that a trip to La Rosi.
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Laughing
latest report
I don't like those Dyson things. They really suck...

Baboom-ching... Laughing
latest report
queen bodecia, for some reason Electrolux no longer use the slogan "Nothing sucks like an Electrolux" Laughing
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:

Surely Tracs Vacs in La Ros combines the best of both worlds, non? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Quote:

Isn't La Roz the new Tremblant?? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
abc wrote:
Cheer up! With books, maybe you'll be able to afford a lot more ski holidays yourself in the future? Very Happy

Not with Jack Higgins and the like! I've got a very good job, doesn't mean I want to pay for myself! NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy