Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Prescription goggles in Morzine?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it possible to get them? Will they cost the Earth?...

I've been skiing with contacts but one of my eyes is getting sensitive so I'm considering alternatives.

Thanks for any pointers.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would have thought it is highly unlikely, I have some and they are inserts to go in normal goggles fitted with lenses made to your prescription by an optician and takes a few days. What about a pair of Over the Glasses goggles.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Horizon, check out the addidas yodai. You can get a prescription insert which can then be tinted by your optician. The goggles are no more expensive than the other addidas or oakleys etc. And I think the insert is about £30. Check the link below but I'd search about for a better price.

http://www.vision3k.com/brands/adidas-ski-goggles/yodai-a133.asp
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've just used these people, not for prescription lenses, but for a Persimmon lens for my Spy Soldier Goggles - RX Sport (http://www.rxsport.co.uk/RX/Pages/Home.aspx). I see that they also provide a prescription lens service

I found them to be very helpful, a good price (cheaper than I could get them direct from the manufacturer when you take into account shipping, taxes, etc) and the service was spot on - lenses received within a few days and I think they had to come from Italy first!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
horizon - you can buy Addidas Yodais in the opticians on the hill going down to the Marie (town hall) in Morzine. The only problem is that they can't do lenses very quickly.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy