Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weekend nr Geneva/Port du Soleil end of Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone suggest the best way to get accomodation in this region for a long weekend at the end of Jan. We've got flights booked to Geneva and hiring a car so now just now need to sort out somewhere to stay. Cheaper the better, but prefer to be close to the lifts and some bars and restaurants (don't we all?).

I am having trouble finding places that offer less than a week, most are weekend to weekend bookings. So any general tips on finding somewhere or actual places you recommend are appreciated. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
zebedee, try the tourist offices directly (not the websites as these seem to often have fixed weeks built in to the online reservations pages) - also smaller, lower starred hotels. Most independents, as you rightly point out, run weekly schedules.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under a new name, thanks. Is it better just to ask the tourist office about what's available or just get a list of all the accomodation they know and contact them directly?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
under a new name, no idea. I'd probably try the TOs first.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
zebedee, Send me an email info@snowandtrek.co.uk we may be able to help in MORZINE.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i have found logis de france good at booking for less than a week, even online it shows availability, not the best hotels but then again you seem to have your priority right over what to spend money on.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
zebedee, If you fancy not going sooo mainstream then have a look at ours www.kandmchalets.co.uk............ less than an hour from Geneva with only 15 mins off the auto route, 265km of pistes (4th largest ski area in world), great chalet, great food, not a sprawling mass of a village/town!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi zebedee, we could possibly help you if you are interested in our apartment (click signature below for details). Happy to be flexible for dates. Send me a PM if interested or if you have any questions snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll be in touch. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy