Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Happy hour in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right enough of this depressing I can't afford a beer nonsense !!

Where are the Happy hour bars in Tignes (esp Val Claret) ?

Nothing better than drinking a few happy hour ales before the meal Toofy Grin

seem to remember the Loop bar doing 2 for 1 but staying in Val Claret this year so won't be able to make that one (I like to drink in normal footwear)

Oh yeah Happy Christmas snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2planks, Free buses run from near the Loop
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fish tank did a bottle of house red or whit for 9 euros.

Thats 2 years ago tho' Sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think Le Couloir had a happy hour last December, sort of 4-6ish?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Keep it coming this will be useful to me in feb Smile

I thought alpaka lodge was running discounts for snowHead s ? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1049324&highlight=#1049324
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is the Loop the place on the same row as L'Arbina in Le Lac? If so, they were doing 3 pint jugs for 9 euro during happy hour last week; think it was about 6 euro/pint outside of happy hour. I heard from some snowheads that they had difficulty getting the discount in the Alpaka, don't know of the outcome. When I was in there they asked me if I was with the Ski Club and I said yes, didn't need to show my card (that I had with me). I was unaware of any Snowheads discount at the time.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Best price I've been able to find (without buying multiple drinks/jugs, etc.) is 3 euros for a pint at happy hour. That was in a little bar attached to the Slalom building - just past the tourist info point in Val Claret. Can't remember the name of it but you should be able to spot it.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2planks, if you can ski over to Val D'isere you could visit the Grand Marnier Bar. Just down from the Belevarde lift. Cheap cans of 1664, Crepes with as much Grand Marnier as you can pour (serve yourself), and Grand Marnier starting @ 1.7 Euro the double snowHead

Best value apres in the whole area IMHO.

Cheers!

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2planks, Alternatively, the Alpaka in Tignes was always good value. I think the owner posts here sometimes. snowHead

EDIT: Embarassed missed halfhand's post above!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy