Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski's Stolen Which Touring/FreeRando Replacement ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

As some of you will have read by now some low life had away johnnyboys and my ski's form his balcony in Les Men Saturday.

Mine were 07/08 Atomic Snoop Daddys 174cm with Dimiar Freeride plus bindings which were perfect,I loved them.

Buy a direct replacement I hear you say ? Well I wish I could !!,Does anyone know anywhere that still has the 07/08 174cm copper colour Model ? If you do find anywhere whilst browsing,please let me know.

I have tried the original source sport conrad but have yet to receive a reply.

The 08/09 has changed dimensions and I'm a little unsure and have yet to find any reviews though I think its maybe a little to fat for extended touring.

Does anyone have the Sweet Daddys 07/08 ? with the freeride plus bindings ?,How do the compare to the Snoops ? Am I going to notice the slimmer sidecut and am I likely to prefer it, advantages ?

What other ski should I be considering as a direct replacement for my old snoops ? Sad with similar performance.

Regards Mark
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
now is your chance to ditch the fritschis and go dynafit Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sport Conrad cant get me any 07/08 Snoop Daddys Sad

There recommending the Nomad Crimsom Flat 07/08 & the K2 Apache Xplorer Flat 08/09

http://www.sport-conrad.com/index.asp?lang_id=ENG&disp=artikel&art_nr=70005109
http://www.sport-conrad.com/index.asp?disp=artikel&art_nr=70005208

Dynafit ,now there's a thought Confused

Of course that would mean new Black Diamond Method boots wouldn't it Cool

Much thinking to be done I think .

Regards Mark
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Topsmoke, try ski-bilek.de
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Topsmoke, Explorer looks a nice ski...but check the weight of it. If anything like the last lot it will be heavy..

I think you can get a Spark for £200..old top sheets...from Noble custom..pretty light and feels light underfoot.
It will do deep snow but the 82mm will have its speed limitations..IMV or the Thunder..

BD Havocs ( fine ski, light AND 88mm ) or Killowatt
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have gone for the Dynastar Altitrail Powder & the Dynafit TLT Vertical FT 12 binding Cool

Regards Mark
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
that sounds like a nice set-up
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Topsmoke, Makes no sense with that binding IMO
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Topsmoke, does that mean you have found some Methods as well? Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
philw wrote:
Topsmoke, does that mean you have found some Methods as well? Very Happy

Not sure yet wink Lockwoods rekon although they dont stock the Method they can get a set in for me using the Factor too check for size.

Still have not decided on a ski yet,I change my mind more often than a woman changes her dress before a night out Confused Definatly going down Dynafit route now though as figure it's only a matter of time anyway and it will make the for ever more multi day skinning less painfull.

Currently thinking of the K2 Shuksan 08/09 ,Völkl Snow Eagle 08/09 or the Atomic Sweet Daddy 07/08 with the Dynafit TLT Vertical FT binding. Would like the Atomic Kailas too.

Regards Mark
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy