Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Visa/Passport Requirement Q

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just noticed my passport is due to expire in July. I'm due to be entering Switzerland in late January, and France in February and March.

At the back of my mind is a niggle that Visa waivers require a tourist to have a passport that will be valid for a certain period of time after you're due to leave the country, but I can't find that time period of time on the Swiss government site.

Does anyone know if I've a problen here?

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just has to be valid on the days of entry and exit.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers andy, that's a bit of a weight off. Thanks.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FCO website has everything. My passport was closer to running out that yours.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travelling-and-living-overseas/travel-advice-by-country/europe/switzerland?ta=entryRequirements&pg=4
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mosha Marc wrote:

At the back of my mind is a niggle that Visa waivers require a tourist to have a passport that will be valid for a certain period of time

what nationality are you? If you are British it may surprise you to learn that you are part of the European Union (EU) and you don't need a visa, waive or otherwise, to enter either France, or Switzerland. You can travel on a passport that is up to 10 years out of date.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
davidof, Really?

I'm Jedi BTW.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy