Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SkiSet hire discount

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
For my forthcoming hol to ADH I wanted to pre book my equipment hire as there are ten of us needing equipment and we cant get it till first morning of skiing. Anyway I went on the SkiSet website which said up to 40% discount with code....but what was the code? I e-mailed them and they sent me back my own code with an extra 30% off the already discounted pre book price. The site is quite good as you can locate the shop nearest to your hotel/chalet. Thought I'd pass this on so we can make the most of our very scarce Euros. Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HH, what did you pay?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
is that code sharable?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi. No it's not shareable but is all I did was went on to skiset.co.uk, clicked on "my account" (I didn't have one at the time) then there is a "contact us" link. I just asked for a discount voucher code as I was shopping around for the best price. I paid 39 euros for kid skis and boots (not the basic level ones) and 115 euros for ski and boots Gold Standard (there is bronze, silver, gold, platinum) or 84 for just skis and 97 euros for platinum skis (the blokes feel cheated if they've not got the best skis, bless). The guy e-mailed me back the next day with the code.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
HH, I get 85€ for Gold skis with no discount code... I think you've fallen for the old 'special price' trick wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Red27...

Where do you hire from??Ive got a group going to Courchevel, and most need ski hire....
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
barthez1980, I'm afraid I don't know too much about Courch... skimottaret recommends Ski Espace in Mottaret and they're in the Ski-set team, so I was hoping to get their rossy radical r9s WC for less than the £113-48 they quote for named platinum skis...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I get an email every week or so for a 25% discount, with a code that is unlikely to be unique. Not tried it yet, but will do as soon as I work out which will be my 1st ski weekend in Jan.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've never pre ordered before so hopefully in future will get offers e-mailed to me snowHead

red27...cynic that I am I also put in a fake half order (didn't go to the payment bit) and it was a lot more.

ps cynic doesn't look right, sorry if I spelt it wrong!!! Razz

edit:
Current Skiset discount code

Alternatively:
Alpinresorts.com with the discount code: SNOWBALL may give a better price in some locations.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy