Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tremblant snow report thread.

Poster: A snowHead
Please post any info about Tremblant snow conditions in this thread Toofy Grin

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 23-12-08 10:07; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Excellent. Looking forward to more photos, videos and snow reports. Let it snow, let it snow, let in snow...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yoda, well done...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
... and in the powder bind them!

Geek, moi!? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm going to assume replies in the same thread doesn't do much for your google rank, while multiple threads...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Whocare about google rank? As entertaining as JB007 is and as informative as his threads are, I doubt I'll ever go to Tremblant so one thead with all the Tremblanyt info is quite enough thanks
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DaveC, post that question on other threads and find out... Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DaveC wrote:
I'm going to assume replies in the same thread doesn't do much for your google rank, while multiple threads...

Not doing this for google ranking NehNeh
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
JB007 wrote:
DaveC wrote:

Not doing this for google ranking NehNeh

I thought you left? Wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
roga, Geek? Hardly - just another LOTR fan I guess.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ok - since JB007 doesn't seem to be going to do it...

Tremblant's own website claims only 66 inches of snow so far this year, with 18 inches in the last 7 days, nil in the last 24 hours but a 100% chance of precipitation today.... It will be rather coldish ranging from -9 to -21C.

This compares with claimed season-so-far-snowfalls of 112 inches in JH ( twice Tremblant), 123" in Vail, 119" in Telluride, 138" in Alta, 76" in Whistler, 67" in Lake Louise.

Now of course it may be that there are methodological variations here - and Americans (like JB007) may always think that things are bigger than they really are... but sounds like... sadly... Tremblant is not yet ready to be the La Rosiere of North America
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stoatsbrother, you cannot be serious Shocked
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
St Maurice of Borg, you are right... I cannot... but JB007 appears to be!

anyway - I will now retire and leave all those 40-50 snowHeads who allegedly email JB007 each day about Tremblant, some of whom probably end up going there, to give up to date eyewitness accounts. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother, Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
stoatsbrother wrote:
Ok - since JB007 doesn't seem to be going to do it...

Tremblant's own website claims only 66 inches of snow so far this year, with 18 inches in the last 7 days, nil in the last 24 hours but a 100% chance of precipitation today.... It will be rather coldish ranging from -9 to -21C.

This compares with claimed season-so-far-snowfalls of 112 inches in JH ( twice Tremblant), 123" in Vail, 119" in Telluride, 138" in Alta, 76" in Whistler, 67" in Lake Louise.

Now of course it may be that there are methodological variations here - and Americans (like JB007) may always think that things are bigger than they really are... but sounds like... sadly... Tremblant is not yet ready to be the La Rosiere of North America

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You just made me blow my beer out my nose.

http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2008/12/20/tremblants-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-brrrrrr-part-ii/

ski holidays
easiski wrote:
roga, Geek? Hardly - just another LOTR fan I guess.

LOL, well done for spotting that Toofy Grin
snow report
Right now we are getting dumped on. I ran into this guy early in the day and showed him every difficult stash I could find after taking him down this trail. Oh his on a disabled sit ski

http://youtube.com/v/gDKu3EDLQEs

Loading the rest of the videos up now. I'll edit and post the link in this post later when I'm done.
snow report
That is awesome on the sit ski, JB007, what single ski does he use? Lot of respect for those guys still getting out there!!
snow report
arv, yup.
snow conditions
He was on a Head Monster 88. Here is todays report in complete with all the videos and music added. By the way would you guys let me know about the music. I can't get sound on the computer anymore. Crazy eh!
http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2008/12/21/tremblants-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-check-out-the-sit-ski-in-powder-guy/

THINK SNOW
JB007 Cool

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 23-12-08 2:39; edited 1 time in total
snow report
JB007, that guy is inspirational - and OK, I could cope with being there right now. Sound works well.
ski holidays
Never seen a sit-skier skiing bumps before. Very impressed.

Thank for posting the videos.
snow conditions
Impressive indeed!

Audio is good on the embedded and low quality version. The high quality one on youtube mainsite is buggered up
snow report
JB007, keep up the good work. Nice to see the snow arrive. Let's see if we can keep this thread going?

rob@rar, saw a sit-skier doing bumps last year... briefly... when those guys wipeout they really make a thud.
snow report

Well more snow is coming. Huge storm warnings out for the next 3 days here. They are calling for possibly 60cm by Christmas night.

Oh and we got another 7inches of fresh over night. Enjoy the videos

http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2008/12/22/190/[/url]
snow conditions
We have a new "Cam's and Videos" page http://www.tremblant-insider.com/cams.htm

The cams are of the mtn and the videos are all the archived videos from this ski season so far so you won't have to go searching.
snow conditions
JB007, merry xmas to all at tremblant , keep thoose videos coming, looks like you are having a great start to the season !!!!

would also like to add my support to jb007;s seemingly one man effort(aided by jilly and bigdog and others) to provide a totally honest supply of information re tremblant, his forum has helped me out on all my trips to tremblant, and also to whistler. so please don,t put someone down who is so passionate about not only his own hill but all things snow Evil or Very Mad snowHead
ski holidays
We are royally getting plastered with snow. Major winter storm warnings are out for use. Supposed to be 2 feet on the mtn by morning. Look for the vids tomorrow.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cool
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
where are all the people in that pic!!! Do you get busy over the holidays???

cheers,

greg
ski holidays
Keep the people away will be there on the 6 jan
Dream snow snowHead
Keep it coming jb007
snow conditions
Yes we used to be busy but the economy is hurting us as well. Here is the Christmas report.

Here is the videos on this link
http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2008/12/25/tremblants-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-merry-christmas/

THINK SNOW ho ho ho
JB007 Cool
snow conditions
Good evening people.

Could someone tell me how much a 7 day ski pass is in Tremblant please.. thanks.. Smile
snow report
Karl Moto, dude, seriously, I answered your other thread. It is not that hard if you just looked at the links I had suggested and even at that Google is a magical tool. Maybe someone can tell you where to get a deal or a better price but in the other thread I gave you pretty much all the info you needed.

I will even do the google search for you;

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=tremblant+lift+pass
ski holidays
Karl Moto wrote:
Good evening people.

Could someone tell me how much a 7 day ski pass is in Tremblant please.. thanks.. Smile

You would be looking at around $400CAD I believe.

\****ATTENTION****
Unfortunately Tremblant is going to get hit with a warm front and allot of the Rword for 24-36 hours. Then a big cold snap to hit Sunday. Ugh I know. However, it will take the resort 4 days to get the trails skiable again. So if you have reservations coming here over the next 7 days that is what you can expect. Just being honest
ski holidays
JB007 wrote:

You would be looking at around $400CAD I believe. ....

quite a bit more than that JB - folk need to remember to add tax and the 2% royalty to advertised prices as well
snow report
Gang we are getting Rword and warm temps. FYI rolling eyes
ski holidays
We got 15-18cm of really lite and dry powder. It was pretty good.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/v/VWiqMZFuoFI[/youtube]

Here is the link to the full report with all the videos
http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2008/12/30/tremblants-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-freshies/

THINK SNOW
JB007 Cool
ski holidays
I bet you guys forgot about me. Laughing Laughing Laughing We've gotten over a foot of freshies and it is still pounding us.

Go here for the videos
http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2009/01/07/tremblant-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-bring-your-fatties/

Tomorrow is going to be waste deep and cold smoke turns.

THINK SNOW
JB007 Cool
ski holidays
Oh my god it was epic today. We have 2 feet of snow. No kidding.
http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2009/01/08/tremblants-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-wow-wow-wow-wow/

You guys should really check out all the videos from today.

latest report
Just another powder day in Tremblant. No kidding. It just keeps snowing here.

For the videos follow this link
http://tremblantsnowreport.com/2009/01/13/tremblant-daily-honest-snow-report-wvideos-snowed-all-day-long/
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy