Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

where's the best place to buy gear?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need a new pair of salopettes/ski pants - call them what you will. I am going to St Anton at the end of Jan - should I buy them here or will they be cheaper in St Anton? My old ones should be good enough for the first day - unless it snows and snows.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
maggie, Aldi! http://uk.aldi.com/ there's a store locator in the site. And TKMax is full of last year's namebrand stuff at half price.

Opps I dunit again! . . . Welcome to SnowHeads Embarassed
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
maggie, our local TK Maxx had some great stuff last weekend. Excellent quality stuff. Even some Goretex,
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also see if John Lewis has anything, some of their larger stores do ski wear and arround this time of year you can pick up some very good deals
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ebay seems a bit of a goldmine if you are a frequent enough user to filter out the rubbish....

ad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
maggie,

If you want cool technical gear I would try St Anton and you will probably get stuff not available here. Stuff like Marmott
etc. If you don't want the technical stuff it is probably better to be from here.
Or you could try online but then you get into 'fit' issues,
I would buy in the resort if money isn't the defining factor..
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Many thanks to you all for your prompt replies. Tried Aldi, (thanks for the web address) but their delivery of last Thursday had already sold out - just "odds and sods" left, but will remember them next time I need anything. Apparently you can register a request online and you will be notified when theyare to be delivered. Things come in on Thursdays.
Went on to TKMax, they had lots to choose from - although the majority were baggy snowboarder pants and no Goretex or similar. I managed to find a pair for £39.99 which will keep me warm and dry for a few holidays - not much fun sitting on a chair lift with wet legs!! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy