Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How can I get discount for Les Meuires lift pass mixed group of 16??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, does anyone know if there is an way of getting a disount on lift pass for Les Menuires or Three Valleys, we are a mixed group of 16, 15 skiers, 1 pedestrians, in 4 seperate families. The only way I have found to buy lift passes in this ares so far is via Savabel website. We are going for Xmase so need to sort quickly, we held off ordering so far as we couldn't decide which area to buy ie: three valleys, Les Menuires or Val Thorens, some of the group have skiied for about 12 to 15 years, but others have only been once, any advice? We have skiied Three Valleys a few times & always bought Three Valley Pass, but never got to Val T, so thought we might economise & stay over that side this year as Euro so bad, would this spoil holiday too much or shall we just splash out?

Also does anyone know if we have a family of three, with a nephew traveling with them could they get a family pass, the company we are traveling with said this is not allowed because the surname differs, but this seems a bit harsh, as if we were able to do this both kids would count as children, they are both 15 years old, otherwise they are both adults which seems ridiculous, any money saving tips gratefully received, large beer is offered a reward for Snowhead who can provide family passes, without the need to show family relationship Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd be surprised if the surname makes a difference, as it doesn't elsewhere. However, I doubt if a family of three would get a special rate - you usually need more kids than that. You also need ID to show that you are in fact a family.

If you are buying a whole pile of random different passes, you are best to go and annoy the staff at the lift pass office and they will tell you what is your best bet.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MelW, Welcome, don't know about bout Les Meuires, but in Espace diamant we always show a copy of the child benefit letter from the IR, as "the family book" to qualify for a concession rate.
We started doing this a couple of years ago after I emailed the lift pass company and asked how as a family of five we could qualify for a discount or reimbursment for unused passes. The latter never happens but it might be worth a quick email to see what they come up with.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
try this....

http://www.jbsurf.com/internet/default.aspx?CO=1701&LC=EN

Cant see what difference the child surname will be especially if you buy online... just give him the surname of the uncle /aunt on the form as no one will check at the resort
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, Thanks for advice think I may have confused people here. Me & my hubby have a daughter aged 15 and we are taking my 15 Nephew with us, so we will be a four, but nephew has different surname. I think we will just take birth certs to confirm age, although passport should be enough & try to buy in resort & see what happens, although we were wondering what would happen if one child was from a previous relaitionship & had a diff surname, you would still be family, so not sure it's strictly it's policed, I was worried if we orderd online, we might have to prove both kids were ours in resort to get passes activated and they may have cancelled them if we had lied & said nephew was ours.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MelW, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MelW, welcome to SnowHeads.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy