Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Peak to Peak Gondola opens tomorrow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It’s the official launch day of the Peak to Peak Gondola at Whistler Blackcomb tomorrow. They’ve got lots scheduled to celebrate – speeches, special breakfast, giant screens and live webcast showing the launch, music and more. At 11am, the moment everyone has been waiting for will finally happen as the official ribbon cutting ceremony takes place, and the gondola departs the stations with its first guests on board....More info: http://ww1.whistlerblackcomb.com/p2pg/launch/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be there
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whistler Ski Hire, are you moving into gondola hire? If so, it's worth knowing that people are looking for unlimited mileage.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A very smooth ride, great view.
The red cabins hold 28 people comfortably and there are two silver cabins with a partial glass bottom floor which hold 22 people.
I was in the 12th cabin from Whistler to Blackcomb & everyone on board really enjoyed the trip across.
There's no such thing as skiing just Whistler or Blackcomb on any given day anymore. You'll ski both because you can.

Too bad the skiing is so poor- we need snow.
-20 C and windy today, more cold with very little snowfall in the forecast for the better part of a week.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy