Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warning for those going to Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't know if you know this already but see link http://www.wtss.co.uk/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=301&id=936
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This isn't likely to affect anyone coming from the Geneva area, whether flying or driving - I don't imagine many Brits arrive from Thonon.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boabski, yes, will have a knock-on effect on Les Gets/Morzine traffic, so even more glad than normal that we are not travelling on Saturdays (from a purely selfish point of view). We did go back that way once in the summer and popped into Chatel, took much longer. We were planning to to to St Jean d'aulps for a day next trip and we do our shopping there so must check out before we go - thanks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would that effect Samoens Puzzled Sorry if it's a daft question, and I HAVE been to Morzine and Les Gets AND St Jean, but I wasn't driving so can't get my bearings - we are going to Samoens at the end of January from GVA - thanks Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No, should not affect Samoens. In fact, as .ost traffic to these resorts goes via Cluses, so can't see it having too much effect overall.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anniepen, You are right to think about it, as someone who travels to Samoens regularly, I would actually go via Cluses then Tignes to get to Morzine, I guess thats the way they will divert traffic (i.e. going through Les Get first). The road from Tignes to Morzine is about 25 mins on a good clear day. Hopefully wont affect those of us going to Samoens too much as the roads are pretty quiet anyway.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think you guys mean Taninges - not Tignes!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just to be clear...

There are two main ways of getting to Morzine from Geneva airport - via the A40 (then via the Vallee Verte or Cluses - to Taninges) or via the lake and Thonon.

The latter route is affected.

Tines is further up the valley towards Thonon than St Jean d'Aulps.

The "sensiblle" way to Samoens / Morrillon is via the A40.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
FlyingStantoni, Embarassed yes Taninges.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks chaps Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy