Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes to Les Menuires by Bus?...Help needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, my daughter needs to travel from Tignes Le Lac to Les Menuires on 22nd Dec (as cheaply as possible). I thought bus to Bourg, bus from Bourg to Moutier, then bus from Moutier to Les Menuires. Simple i thought, but apparently not. Can't seem to find any correct info despite searching the hinterweb for what seemed like hours. (however i am getting on a bit and is easily confused!)

Be very grateful if anyone knows how to sort this out or could point me (and me daughter) in the right direction, ie, web sites etc.

Many thanks...... Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's obviously money to be made driving 'daddys darling daughter' to the 3v from the end of a univ ski trip in Tignes.

Have a look at this thread for ideas, perhaps even PM them to see whether your daughters could go 1/2s on a transfer (ok so slightly different dates / slightly different end destinations but the principle is the same!!)

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1084069&highlight=tignes+courchevel#1084069
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is definitely a bus to Bourg.
Not sure about a bus from there to Moutiers - but there is definitely a train.
There is definitely a bus from there to Val Thorens - so no doubt that will stop at Les Menuires.

I am sure that the respective tourist offices would be only too happy to help re timetables etc - that 's what they are there for.

You mention cheaply as possible. These words are not usually compatible with resort transfers in France - eg I seem to think that Bourg to Tignes costs 20 or 30 quid....

Good luck!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Big thanks for your replies, now got it sorted in the order of bus, train, bus. You were absolutely right, Tignes tourist office very helpful. Total cost 38 euros which in the scheme of French public transport, ain't bad.

Thanks Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy