Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grande Massif, best way to buy 8 day pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm planning on arriving Sat morning, and will be leaving the next Sat in the evening.
So that's 7.5 days.

How about I buy 7 days in advance and then just buy a half day pass for the restricted area for the 1st Sat?
Edit: I've had a look at their tariff (http://www.grand-massif.com/gm2009/?lang=en#skiez_tarifs) and I'd be better of paying for 8 days straight.

I also have a 1 day free pass for PDS, so could visit there one day. I assumed that passes run for a continuous time period, so how would I not pay for the day I'm not there?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

I also have a 1 day free pass for PDS, so could visit there one day. I assumed that passes run for a continuous time period, so how would I not pay for the day I'm not there?

Are you talking about the free day at PDS that comes with a 6-day Grand Massif pass? If so I think the free PDS day replaces one of the days of the GM, so you would need a valid GM pass for the day you're skiing PDS. Having said that I haven't actually tried it so I could be wrong!

May well take advantage of the free day elsewhere this season as my girlfriend and I are in the Grand Massif for 11 days in early Feb. Can't wait - it's so long away!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a free pass that I was given in the summer when I did a mountain bike event ("passportes").

Another plan would be to sell that on Ebay I suppose.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tomstickland, most resorts give you an option of non-continuous days - easier with smart technology. It would be a shame to miss out on a day in the PDS.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh well, I just booked 8 days on their website. The daily rate works out cheaper that way than an extra half day does.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy