Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone can hook me up with accommodation?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Me plus two of my family members are looking for accommodation between 22/12 to 28/12 but having no luck finding any.  Will be driving down through calais, anyone have any ideas?  

Looking at hotels below 3 stars or self catering apartments, as cheap as possible.  Anyone have an apartment going or any idea?

I haven't made up my mind in which resort to go since I've been looking into hotel for days now, so if anyone can give us some tips would also be much appreciated.

We have 1 intermediate snowboarder, 1 beginner snowboarder, 1 intermediate skier.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nl28, have you tried Chalets Direct, using the solutions room facility? you post the dates you're looking for and a few details and wait for the responses. A lot of the owners on there run chalets, not sure if that might suit instead of a hotel, alternatively some have apartments and there are a couple of chalet hotel type owners. there still seems to be some limited availability for those dates, often in Morzine/Portes du Soleil area, or Chamonix, either of which should be OK for driving down to - most of the owners on there seem to based in France.

Good luck, everywhere does seem to be very booked up as that is a peak week in terms of demand and pricing, but you never know...

Welcome to Snowheads, by the way.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nl28, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead You'll find it a lot easier if you could do 20 - 28. A lot of accommodation, especially at a peak time, will only do complete weeks. But if you can't get down until 22nd your best bet might be to take a self catering apartment from 20th and just write off the first two days. One suggestion below,

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/france/FR1855.htm
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy