Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute transfers needed - Chambery to Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm flying to Chambery on Saturday 13th Dec with 6 friends and we are heading to Tignes. Currently we are on some super slow boring bus which is likely to stop at La Plagne and Les Arcs on the way to Tignes and hence take forever.

Anyone know of any cheap private transfer companies? I used to run transfers last year in Tignes myself and hence know its only 2 hours by car/van to Chambery, its gonna kill me sitting on a coach for hours and hours.

We've only go 2 people bringing their own ski's/board so the luggage is kept fairly small (no need for a giant minibus).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I know its late notice but I thought I'd ask anyway.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
which super slow boring bus is that? Im about to book a shred transfer and fear it may be something along those lines as didnt think to check. I was looking at Altibus (rubbish timing as i get bin at 1315, and it doesnt leave til 1645 or Snowbus (which leaves immediately i get in, but maybe goes via the rest of Europe first????). Tignes.net has various links. what day you returning?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the most annoying thing about those slow boring buses is that they're not even cheap.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bensley, ya great girl: hitch. Looks like you've picked a bloody good time for this trip mate, there's so much snow out here atm.

It's true that transfers to Tignes generally seem to suck more than those elesewhere, bensley's transfer service was much appreciated last season.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bensley wrote:
Hi, I'm flying to Chambery on Saturday 13th Dec with 6 friends and we are heading to Tignes. Currently we are on some super slow boring bus which is likely to stop at La Plagne and Les Arcs on the way to Tignes and hence take forever.

Anyone know of any cheap private transfer companies? I used to run transfers last year in Tignes myself and hence know its only 2 hours by car/van to Chambery, its gonna kill me sitting on a coach for hours and hours.

We've only go 2 people bringing their own ski's/board so the luggage is kept fairly small (no need for a giant minibus).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I know its late notice but I thought I'd ask anyway.

TRy snowbus.co.uk new this year, return for 55 quid they are on +33 623518283.

good luck Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Why not rent a car or 2, might even be cheaper. (try http://www.travelsupermarket.com/carhire)

P.S. Don't have a spare bed / sofa or floorspace you would be willing to rent out do you? wink

Cheers, James
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy