Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sub Zero, Uber Cool , Want 1 of These Please Mum Ski/Board Jacket!

Poster: A snowHead
Just purchased 1 of these for the season ahead!
That is all!

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi?prod_code_in=325700&transid=&SQLCodeLink=AND~~PROD_MAN~=~'Skullcandy'~AND~PROD_SPECIAL_FLAG~=~'0'~AND~PROD_NODISP~!=~1,pageLimit=0&mode=user&config=&rowsFound=10&srchType=

Wow.

That's a big link?

Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is that a boy's or a girl's jacket? Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I dread to think what they would do to this if it was placed in the Dare2b thread... Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don't know, young people today, obsessed with 'kool'... rolling eyes He'd be much better off with a nice wollen one from howDareU for £39.99
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This should be merged with the HowDareUB of your own mind thread so everyone can abuse you over it not being tech enough or cheap enough. You'll be able to be flamed from both sides wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
fatbob, Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hehe i just brought my new goggles there awesome!

http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Dragon_DX_Gigi_Ruf_Signature_Goggles_-__79.95.html
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
aw-hicks, Doh!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
red 27, Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
fatbob wrote:
This should be merged with the HowDareUB of your own mind thread so everyone can abuse you over it not being tech enough or cheap enough. You'll be able to be flamed from both sides wink

He He!
You know the old saying "all the gear, know idea".
Is that the brigada that's gonna get me?
They still used waxed jackets et all. Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
To certain people "looking good" is what's it's all about.
How many people have you seen in our sport (and particularly golf, my summer pastime) kitted out with a couple of G's worth and are totally out of there depth?
You buy what you want, yeah fair play, but all that money wasted just to sit slope side eating a waffle & drinking vin chaud?
But most of all cost and practicality are the sole points to many buying new winter apparel.
Brand Sobs.
That is all!
Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kev360,
Quote:

Just purchased 1 of these for the season ahead!

Why?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kev360 wrote:
How many people have you seen in our sport (and particularly golf, my summer pastime) kitted out with a couple of G's worth and are totally out of there depth?
You buy what you want, yeah fair play, but all that money wasted just to sit slope side eating a waffle & drinking vin chaud?
But most of all cost and practicality are the sole points to many buying new winter apparel.
Brand Sobs.
That is all!
Laughing

No different to having a flash 200 mph sportscar. How many owners of such cars are fantastic drivers? Very few I can tell you, but they're all loaded. If you happen to be very wealthy, but a cr@p skier, what are you expected to wear? I doubt many folk faced with that dilemma choose budget gear to save a few quid. They may as well ski like cr@p in a decent jacket Smile
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

So why get that jacket? There must be some decent ones on the market! Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
250 Squid to wear the equivalent of a cheap remote control that identifies you as a: fashion victim and b: mugging victim Confused It's not looking good that's important . . it's looking unique . . . how many of you have corduroy boarding trews Cool

But seriously, there's at least £150 of hot air bollux in that price and still a good profit to be made.
snow report
£250 and it's only 10k/10k. Mind you don't electrocute yourself when it leaks. Toofy Grin
latest report
Spyderman wrote:
£250 and it's only 10k/10k. Mind you don't electrocute yourself when it leaks. Toofy Grin

It would look really good with powder poof blue, ski boots Toofy Grin
latest report
IncogSkiSno, its 'powder puff' or 'powder pouf' you blond bint rolling eyes
snow conditions
Masque, No, it's poof ! . . . and I'm a BLONDE bint if you don't mind ! rolling eyes
snow report
IncogSkiSno, and how do we spell bottle?
ski holidays
Masque, You can spell it how the devil you like - I apell it, S-h-i -r-a-z Toofy Grin

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 9-12-08 21:31; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
IncogSkiSno, I should have known . . . cheep, sweet, plonk rolling eyes A Tesco Trollop, not a Sainsbury's Sophisticate . . .
latest report
kev360, nice jacket, but I think the artwork is too subdued.
ski holidays
johnnyrotten, asked
Quote:

Is that a boy's or a girl's jacket?

That was my first reaction, then I decided it was uncool even to ask. wink But which is it?
ski holidays
Masque wrote:
. . how many of you have corduroy boarding trews Cool

I DO - In Brown!!! £35 from Trespass... I get so many comments & people asking me where I got them Cool
snow report
red 27 wrote:
Masque wrote:
. . how many of you have corduroy boarding trews Cool

I DO - In Brown!!! £35 from Trespass... I get so many comments & people asking me where I got them Cool

And one of those belts with the metal studs to hold it up, I bet? Smile
snow conditions
johnnyrotten, I have a belt which is like an airline seatbelt - dunno why, I just fancied it... Razz

BTW your country life adverts SUCK wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy