Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big day in the Dolomites

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Here's a superb article about skiing the Dolomites - with the emphasis on off-piste - by Richard Cowper in the Financial Times. There are some great suggestions for exploring specific pistes and routes.

It's part of a six-part series that includes Andermatt, La Grave and Alagna. Suggestions from readers are invited for the fifth and sixth installments. Click here to read it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I skied with the guide mentioned in the article, Francesco, last season including the mentioned run under the cable car of Passo Pordoi. Here is the photo, the cable car station is on top of the left cliff.

passo pordoi

you do not really need a guide for this particular run but you need a guide for all other off piste in the area. I highly recommend Francesco.

Whilst most of the on piste skiing out there is fairly easy, Arabba is a great base to get to the challenging skiing in the Dolomites and there is plenty with lots of of couloirs.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't wait to go back with the kids in a few years time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy