Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swatch Snowpass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.buyaswatch.co.uk/snowpass.php

Anyone ever used one ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I bought one in a resort somewhere about 15 years ago but have never used it.

Does that help? wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had one ages ago. Bit pointless really, and definitely doesn't "add new fun experience to an essentially functional activity". I found that walking past the scanners was exactly the same amount of fun whether I was wearing a watch or not. If you like the Swatch and you want to buy a watch anyway, then fair enough, but it's only really useful if you don't have a pocket level with the scanner.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Smokin Joe, I bought one when they first came out. It was useful for the first few years, when several resorts otherwise used the standard "card in the slot" type skipass, but ever since the remote reading technology was incorporated into the standard skipass the Swatch has become a bit superfluous.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi just bought one and am about too buy ski-pass for Zermatt and load on to watch. I am a bit concerned as you have no way of knowing whetehr it has worked until the time...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not as easy to lose as an electronic card. But then, have had one for years and they were marvellous when the card-in-the-slot system was ubiquitous
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Julesb and I both have one, but unfortunately, Serre Chevalier no longer lets you use them for your ski pass. It was a good idea at the time, I bought his and loaded it with the lift pass for the holiday I'd booked us as a surprise Xmas present.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Mon 15-12-08 22:49; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Had one, used it, its convenient.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy