Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for people to make up Group - 12 person Chalet - Tignes - 3rd Jan & 10th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tignes Les Breviere - 3 & 10th Jan
Accommodation £250 p / wk

I'm part of a group who have taken a 12 person luxury Chalet in Tignes Les Brevieres and we are short of numbers on the above weeks. We're looking to fill around 6 slots each of these weeks.... (a bit of bravardo when we booked this chalet - well before the bank problems!)
We're trying to keep the cost down due to the Pound / Euro in these hard times and have decided for each room
to make one meal during the week.
We're a mixed group - that don't all know each other - of a variety of standards - some raw beginners on the first week as well as intermediates and a couple of experts if off piste is your bag.

We're looking for singles or couples to make up the numbers to keep this price down. Bed spaces are £250 pp for the accommodation with an additional budget of £84 required for some good wine / beer / food to sort you out for the week.
We are combining hire cars for transfers from the airport (mainly Geneva) and can collate these details and help out with all that stuff.

Details of the Chalet are - 6 twin ensuites / flat screen tv's, open fire, pool, sauna spa, gym complex attached - in Tignes Les Brevieres (real French Village - pretty quiet really with 8 bars and restaurants - not just concrete high rise). Night life stuff til all hours available in Tignes le Lac if that's your thing..

Just looking for easy going people to muck in, enjoy their times on the slopes, enjoy good food and wine and have a good craic in a social environment.

If you think you might be interested then drop us a line to ruggers7@btinternet.com and cc into busteriom@manx.net and we'll try to get more info to you.

Thanks for reading this.
Cheers

Buster
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just to let people know that unfortunately this price has gone up 10% due to the weakness of the pound.....just paid the balance on the whole thing and was staggered...picks self up from floor!
Apologies and all that.

However, just for general info, I have seen some no taxes £10 return flights to Grenoble / Lyon from STN with Ryanair for the week of 10th Jan - plus booking and bags of course...... which could be a good steal if people are going to car hire it somewhere.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That first week is now full - thanks. Still have spots available on the week of the 7-10th though if anyone is interested....

Cheers

Buster
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Still got 3 places available for the 7 - 10th Jan...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oooops! rolling eyes I really don't know why I put that again.... it is the week 10th - 17th Jan NOT as stated above..... my mistake - frazzled brain .... Xmas shopping etc
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Female share available 10th - 17th on this trip. Drop an email to ruggers7@btinternet.com if you are interested.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy