Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am off to Val D'Isere with my son in 10 days time. Can anyone recommend a good ski insurance? In particular to cover off-piste without a guide. We don't stray far off-piste, but I would hate to have an injury 10 yards outside the piste markers and not be covered.
If you know of a good year-round insurance which also covers 2 weeks ski per year i'd be interested.
Mick
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We’ve got annual family travel insurance with winter sports cover via:
http://www.direct-travel.co.uk/
Premier and above covers snow sports.
They cover you off-piste – there is an icon to click to confirm this. Worth checking.
Just had a quick peek and for the Premier cover for 1 person it looks like £29.95 for Europe.
I think that we paid around £65-70 for annual family cover.
You get a small plastic card to carry with you with your insurance details on.
Cheers
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Ski-Club-introduced insurance covers off-piste - the 'basic' level is open to non-members.
There's been some debate about the level and efficiency of service, but the cover is arranged thro Perkins Slade, Ski Club are just the 'introducers'.
Couples cover for 14 days worldwide is about £70 (depending on excess, etc).
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd second Direct Travel. We've had annual cover for a few years with them now and it covers off piste without a guide
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
penster, Have a good look at dog tag we use them for our family annual travel policy, for the last two years they have been the best value for money/cover and are well reccomended on snowHeads.
www.dogtag.co.uk
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
penster, direct ravel also - paid £61 for hree people for a week inclusing off-piste and also got a discount on parking at gatwick. Very easy process to sort online too
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy