Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Three Valleys Snow Report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sadly I don't have one..but I'd like one!

Particularly interested in Courchevel as I'll be there very soon!

The weather sites I've been looking at all seem to think some BIG snow is on the way this coming Thursday and well into Friday, what do people think?

The 360 degree HD webcam is looking good though:

http://livecam.courchevel.com/index.php?langue=2
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Currently in 1650. Heavy snow last night and light most of day. 1850 opens tomorrow. Rest of CVL open next w/e.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds good! Looking very snowy on all the webcams - any updates on piste conditions gratefully received!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Meribel open yesterday - main lifts open are Saulire, Tougnette, Pas de Lac. Yesterday was poor visibility, and snowing down to about 500m. Fresh powder, to mid shin, on most pistes. Today was glorious, not a cloud in the sky, more like March than December. Connections to Couchevel open, but not the Belleville valley. Loads of fresh snow, empty pistes, very much how I always imagined heaven to be.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Patch, are any snow parks open , do you know?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Picadilly, http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=45046
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks easiski, there was no 3V topic at all when I started this one, I thought I'd gone mad!

Patch wrote:
Meribel open yesterday - main lifts open are Saulire, Tougnette, Pas de Lac. Yesterday was poor visibility, and snowing down to about 500m. Fresh powder, to mid shin, on most pistes. Today was glorious, not a cloud in the sky, more like March than December. Connections to Couchevel open, but not the Belleville valley. Loads of fresh snow, empty pistes, very much how I always imagined heaven to be.

I think I actually hate you Sad Was looking at the webcams today and it just looked incredible. At least they're saving Jerusalem for me!

I just hope it's somewhere near as good this time next week!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It looks great. However, I cannot resist pointing out that altitude isn't everything. According to ski France we have as much snow in the Beaufortain at 2000m as there is at the top in Val Thorens, and twice as much as there is at the top of Les 2 Alpes. The top of Tignes has just 10cm more (130cms).

However, there are no alpine pistes open yet - all the more left for us at Christmas! snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OMG check these pics out from http://www.latania.co.uk/

I need to get to the Alps!!

snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Why do we need two different threads for 3 Valleys. Could admin either combine them or change the titles of threads to be names of different resorts in each of the other two valleys. VT amd LM are now covered (third/fourth valley). Hope others agree this would be a much easier way to know which thread to read
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Villz, No, no parks open yet

Picadilly,

Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Patch wrote:

Picadilly,

Laughing

Now you're just rubbing it in NehNeh

I'm looking at the webcam at the roundabout outside Meribel village and it appears that the forecast snow has started!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy