Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze Parking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, a few of us are off to Sauze for a few days in January (weekend included) and are planning to drive. What is the resort like for parking and what kind of costs can we expect? Other than that, what is a reasonable transfer cost and can anyone recommend a supplier, website etc?

Many thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you ever been to "Leedale"?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mr Hockley, I must say I haven't. Thank you for your reply, I must say however that the reason for my enquiry is that I, you and one other are going there for 4 days in January! Seems transfer costs are ridiculously expensive. Car hire is much cheaper.

Cheers Darren
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Two main car parks, one at the top, one just before the centre, used to be free, not been for a couple of years. Resort is rammed during the day and access to centre is bollard controlled so you can't easily get from one to the other. There's a lot of day trippers so if you arrive in the evening no problem parking.

You can get cheap bus to Turin, train to Ouze and taxi up but it would be less hassle to hire a car between you.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
iksotof, Welcome to snowHead s you terrible lurker!!! See you soon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy