Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo Cervinia Dec 2-12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, ciao, salut, und Hallo. Anyone going to Cervinia?

I just booked a vacation at the last minute to Cervinia - because I love Italy and Italians (and Europe in general) and even more I really MISS snow and boarding, and I couldn't resist the snow reports. I currently live in the UAE... I am leaving behind envious friends, stuck in their air-conditioned offices...

Airport Milan Malpensa. Got a Ride?? Arrive 12:45pm - no shuttle bus that day! Would pitch in to your car/bus rental if a number of you are going. (Beats the train-wait-train-wait-bus hassle)

I'm a really good boarder (ie prefer off-piste, always look for powder, and will pretty much do any run). Although maybe the desert has turned my legs to spaghetti... we'll see.

Intermediate Skier: I like to ski when there's no new snow, because icy, crunchy, mashed up stuff isn't fun on a board. Skiing i'm more comfortable on blue runs - mostly because I'm not as good a skier (intermediate I guess) as boarder and I don't have thunder thighs and run out of steam (see spaghetti legs above. )

Apres ski I like to relax, have some cibo italiano ou francais, and if I have the energy, dancing.

Ah yes, and I can talk about things other than snowboarding... and I'm female, if that matters. -but really, I can keep up with the boys.

und ich spreche uebrigens auch Deutsch, et aussi Francais e piu o meno Italiano.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MaxiMax, welcome to snowheads.

For a good part of your post I thought you were a mate of mine (great boarder, intermediate skier), I was just wondering when did he move to UAE. We had a blast in Cervinia (skiing over to Zermatt too) about three years ago.

Unfortunately I won't be there this Dec, but at least this tops your post and someone may answer.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy