Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Urgent! Ski Instructor for this week in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I'm looking for a good Instructor in tignes for a 2 hour private lesson.(i'm a low intermediate Skier)
I have already been in touch with Stewart woodward, and he's booked up. Rorie Scott is not in resort yet.
I'm there at the skiand board camp from tues eve to friday, so a lesson on wednesday would be ideal.
Any suggestions most welcome.
Mark
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rookiemark, If all else fails, there will be a couple of instructors in your hotel also doing the boot camp - Spyderman and Kitty. Send them a pm before they go later today!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hope you have better luck than me. 3 of us wanting private lessons in Jan and Feb and no one interested. Tried and tried.
Maybe the credit crunch has stopped them going out to Tignes rolling eyes Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rookiemark, Mountainsun have an arrangement for lessons with Kev Herbert from Evolution - he's excellent. the deal is group lessons in the morning, but he might be up for private lessons in the afternoon.....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, Do you need to book up for the group lessons in advance. I'd like to do do some whilst we're there, not too bothered about having privates.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try Gavin at TDC on +33616672082, they provide 1on1 tuition at good prices and quality service. Cool
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Colin B, no, you book on arrival - I'm booking too.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the replies guys, might phone joanne @mountainsun tomorrow and ask about the group lessons or give Gavin @ tdc a call.
Ray Zorro, Dont really want to try Spyderman or Kitty they're on holiday after all.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
holidayloverxx, Thanks sounds good.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You can try Ellen Tuerlinckx at +33603/412887. She works for ESF le LAC

She reasonably fluent in English, you can allways try to call her.......
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy