Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any once fancy buddying up for an Xmas trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a deal and to avoid single suppliments. Have missed the boat on build your own hols as the cost of flights has now started to rocket so am happy to go down the tour operator route flying 20/21st December.
Happy to do the leg work on the holiday search. rolling eyes
Middle aged boarder also up for a beer or three snowHead too

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 30-11-08 14:10; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
notnaturalblonde,

It's always difficult to find packages for singles like us. However there are a few tour operators who will do a "single share". You don't pay a single supplement and you will probably be sharing with someone of the same sex as yourself. Ladies are more likely not to be sharing because ladies are more reluctant to go away on their own, those that do have a great time.

Try Mark Warner, YSE (Val D only), Neilson.

Other tour operators will be desparate to sell off last minute spare rooms and may be open to offers nearer departure date. Last year I had my ski gear packed ready to go at the very last minute and got my own room in a nice chalet for half the per person price 2 days before deperture.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
notnaturalblonde, erro, we can do you a short break finishing on 26th or 27th Dec. Arrive when you like. No single supplement for you.
See what cheap flights you can grab and e-mail Nina for a price. Tell her DallyPaul said cheap. We are doing a meal X-mass day you can join.
Can set up transfers from GVA no problem. apexgroup@free.fr Be our first snowHead this year.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
notnaturalblonde, I just booked a B&B hotel in Zermatt, flights to GVA, Transfer by train. There were singles still available in the hotel 20th-28th when I phoned them yesterday.

I searched using the zermatt.ch website. Tour ops were rarely able to give me what & when i wanted as a single, at a reasonable price.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
notnaturalblonde, We've got single rooms in our chalet in San Cassiano (Dolomites) from 20th - 27th December £439 with transfers from Venice at £18 each way (easyjet to Marco Polo, or Ryan air to Treviso - still some not bad prices). I'll be there over Christmas - also a middle aged boarder, as well as a skiier who loves a few beers! We also do ski hosing there with different tours every day so there's never a shortage of people to hang around with. Beautiful place to be at Xmas, which is why you'll find me there every Christmas - and it's been dumping, dumping, dumping out there so the snow is FANTASTIC. http://www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/albergo-frohsinn

Also, which might work out less expensive if you can get a flight - our catered chalet in Les Coches you can arrive any day and stay 3, 6 or 9 days. Three nights catered chalet accommodation is £139 with a supplement of £30 for a Friday and Saturday night. We do evening transfers from Geneva at £12.50 each way, and if you are willing to share there's no single occupancy to pay - you may end up with a room to yourself, or sharing with someone else who needs a buddy! http://www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/chalet-melezes-and-mazot/page/view/accommodation .
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
notnaturalblonde, There might still be some room available where we're stopping in Les Deux Alpes (see http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43799 ). Flights were still available from Bristol & Birmingham with Easyjet to Grenoble for 20th to 27th December at OK prices.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Joanne Mountainsun,
Do you still have any single rooms in your chalet in San Cassiano? I am on chris@chr1s.plus .net
Chris
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Joanne Mountainsun,
I'll try again, I'm on chris@chr1s.plus.com
Chris
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy