Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courmayeur lift pass changed...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going to Courmayeur this season (not 'til March, boo!) and have just been informed that the area Aosta Valley lift pass only includes the resorts of Courmayeur, La Thuile, Pila, Cervinia, Gressoney & Champoluc. It no longer includes Flaine or Chamonix...

I don't think this is a problem for me, I'm only going for a week and I think only Pila and La Thuile are bus-linked to Courmayeur, but might be a consideration to others. It's still a fairly pricey pass at £175 for 6 days...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
queen bodecia, did it ever include them before?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I read somewhere that it did, but in fairness that may not have been trustworthy information...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I did include Chamonix and Flaine last season, yes, but you needed your own transport. We didn't bother as the bus ervice drops yo uin the middle of chamonix. The free bus to La thuile is worth it, takes you right to the slopes, and it's a grand day out - two days out even as you can do two days over there.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We're staying at the Tavernier in Courmayeur over Christmas - that stay covers a day in Chamonix.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chrisdavis,
Am staying at the Tavernier for xmas as well. Get there on Sunday 21nd Dec. Plan on heading out to La Thuille for a couple of days during the week. Bit of an effort getting over to Chamonix, so prob give it a miss.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Drluvski, cool! Going independent, or with Interski?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
chrisdavis, Going with Interski. I use them to run a school ski trip to Pila. Going with my Partner. Shes been skiing for about 10 days. Shes going to have some private lessons and I'll ski with her on some of the easier slopes. Will prob see you at the "get to know your rep" thing they will surely have. If you want someone to ski some reds and blacks with let me know. My names Craig and partners is Dhana. Cant wait for the trip now. Looks like loads of snow.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm not going until March, so you Christmas people will have to report back to me with some insider info!

I'm hoping to do a day each in La Thuile and Pila. Monte Rosa would be nice too but can't seem to find if it's easy to get to by bus...

Have a great trip Chris and Drluv...
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
queen bodecia, Will do that.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
David Murdoch, it certainly included a day in Chamonix, though you had to queue to a lift pass over there.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Drluvski, We are Interski too, been using them since 1998. There are four (poss six) of us, and we'll be on plenty of the reds.

You coach or air? We are coaching.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Flying into Geneva. Gutted as last week was told that I cant take my new skis with me Crying or Very sad Interski now use flybe and the plane is too small to take
skis.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy